It can be so cool to look at snowflakes falling down during winter, but you can also decorate your house by making realistic-looking paper snowflakes. To make them all you will need is paper and scissors.
Here’s how you make them:
Get a square piece of paper –
If you don’t have one, fold a rectangular piece of paper over into a right-angled triangle, cut off the extra paper, and unfold it.
2. Fold the paper in half from one corner to the opposite corner to make a triangle.
3. Fold that triangle in half .
4. Fold it in half again by overlapping the top corner to the bottom corner.
5. Fold it in half one more time
7. Cut any shapes or designs on the sides of the triangle that will change how the snowflake looks.
Here are two examples of designs:
8. Gently unfold the triangle.
Here are the designs unfolded:
9. The snowflake is done!