The Colt

The Student News Site of Coleytown Middle School

The Colt

The Colt

Polls

Pure Imagination

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Pure Imagination

Pure Imagination

What is Pure Imagination?

The Coleytown Company has brought us yet another outstanding play. If you didn’t know, Pure Imagination is a show where some of your favorite play characters come together to perform numbers. It’s like a crossover episode of plays that have made it big. With some of the biggest characters ever to hit the stage! Pure Imagination is in the process of selling tickets and preparing for their big moments. The 6th graders are debuting as new actors and actresses. But, the 7th and 8th graders still make a splash as they continue to give us wonderful plays. Tickets are on sale now and according to Mr. Frimmer, “This is the most tickets we’ve ever sold. There’s a little less than 300 on Thursday and a little more than 300 on Friday.” All of this hustling and bustling are all leading up to the big show.

Benefits for Students

Let’s not forget about the grades. If you perform you get an extra 200% boost in your grade. But if you go to see the show, your grade gets boosted up by 100%. Guys… that’s a free A+!!!!!!!!! It’s also a great way to acknowledge the peoples hard work. Now over 600 tickets have been sold to Pure Imagination! Get them now while you still can.

Now it’s time to go ahead and re-watch all of your favorite plays. Buy your tickets to Pure Imagination here!