The Colt

The Student News Site of Coleytown Middle School

The Colt

The Colt

Polls

8th Graders Field Trip

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

8th Graders Field Trip

8th Graders Field Trip

On Friday the 20th, the 8th graders took a field trip to Bowlero in Norwalk. The students were able to bowl, play in the arcade, and eat. The purpose of the trip was team building, and many felt that it was fun and a good way to spend time.

Upon arriving at the bowling alley, the students went to their lanes and began to bowl. The staff also brought out food like pizza, fries, and chicken tenders that were enjoyed by the 8th graders. Many were happily surprised by the meal because it tasted so good. Another plus of the trip was the unlimited bowling. While in lanes with their friends, students were able to bowl for fun or have some friendly competition. The teachers also bowled with the students, making a fun time for all and achieving the goal of team building.

An hour after we arrived, the arcade opened. Many games were available for the students to play, including their favorite claw machine. A couple of lucky people won huge stuffed animals. All walked away with something after spending the credits on their preloaded arcade card.

All in all, the 8th graders’ field trip to Bowlero last Friday was enjoyed by all. Everyone had something to do, whether it was competing in bowling, learning to bowl, playing in the arcade, or just spending time with friends. I would recommend this trip to the upcoming 8th graders because you get to know your team better and have a great time!